Contact pressure monitoring with two-handed operation
This special form of contact pressure monitoring ensures that components are joined in a way that guarantees process reliability and prevents tampering. For applications for which safety and security are key, it is often a requirement for tampering to be completely ruled out during the riveting process.
GSM radio module
If something is not as it should be, e.g. if the feed unit is almost empty, the GSM (global system for mobile communications) radio module will send a notification in the form of a phone call or SMS to a mobile telephone or to a process control centre, meaning that problems can be addressed quickly.
INTERFACE 4.0 – FOR CONNECTION TO EXTERNAL CONTROL
The process data is stored on the interface in a database for later evaluation. Using an SSD, the number of datasets is virtually unlimi¬ted. The interface also stores error messages (internal).
The new features are:
- 2 x Ethernet interfaces, router functions
- 1 x USB and 1 x USB-OTG
- Screen connection, graphic output via DVI
- Wi-Fi, as access point and as client, Wi-Fi router function
- Local OLED display to show status and error messages
- M.2 SSD interface, the module can be retrofitted with an SSD (large databases)
- PCIe connector for Hilscher netJACK modules (i.e. direct connection to industrial buses such as PROFINET, SERCOS and EtherCAT possible)