Based in Olpe in North Rhine-Westphalia, the Solid Riveting business division produces complex solid and semi-tubular rivets and cold-formed fasteners. From a technological and financial point of view, these fasteners provide an alternative to other fastening systems accessible from two sides, such as screws and lockbolts. With many different sizes, materials and designs available,
a wide range of applications can be catered for. The clear focus of GESIPA® riveting technology is customer-specific requirements along with the resulting tailored fastening solutions developed in partnership. We are also able to manufacture parts in line with customer drawings and can even help you to work on these further. Get in touch today – we’ll be delighted to help and look forward to taking on a new challenge!
We are here to help you!
Are you interested in finding out more about our product portfolio? Please don't hesitate to contact us today! Contact us by phone via: +49 (0) 6105 962-0.
This Business Unit's core market is the car and commercial vehicle sector, but we are also very active within the non-automotive segment. Within the commercial vehicle sector (e.g. trucks and trailers) in particular, fasteners are produced with a specially developed finish that provides protection against corrosion – the patented SheraBlack® coating. We also develop complex, technologically advanced cold-formed parts for a number of well-known manufacturers.
The Solid Riveting Business Unit builds on long-term, sustainable partnerships, which provide our customers with the following major benefits:
- Availability: Our customers can talk to us whenever they need to.
- Focus and commitment: We always do our best for our customers and promise that we and our partners will meet the highest of quality standards.
- Speed: We are by your side to help you plan the scope and timescale for your projects.
- In-house: We use surface technology so that processed joining elements can meet the highest of demands when it comes to corrosion.
- Reliability and trust: We pride ourselves on the service we provide and we do all we can to keep our customers happy.
- High product quality: This is based on our many years of experience teamed with state-of-the-art machinery and technology along with reliable employees who demonstrate extreme dedication and hold themselves accountable. As a result, we are perfectly placed to develop premium products.
Integrated processes, such as tool making and surface treatment, and a sophisticated quality assurance system allow us to provide you with products and systems you can rely on.
- Full package: We set new standards with our cost-efficient complete systems and components. We are leading the way on the market with the best price-performance ratio thanks to our core competencies and new products and business ideas.